Monday, April 9, 2012

Song (s)/ Video(s) of the Week

Happy Monday Everybody! Its my first day back at school from Spring Break and I'm actually not as tired as I thought I would be. :) Its also the beginning of 4th quarter which means that there's only like 40 more days until SUMMER!

So here is your weekly dose of awesomeness:

Song(s) of the week:

Video Games - Lana Del Rey


We Run The Night (feat. Pitbull) - Havana Brown


I Just Wanna Run - Downtown Fiction




Video(s) of the week:

Drunk Driving Awareness - Hightop Productions


Day 1-Bean Man Productions


So there ya go! these are some of my favorite videos/ music for the week! You should definitely check out those videos too! They are really cool. Go check out their actual YouTube page too! They are really awesome :) Plus some good taste in music ;)

No comments: