Monday, March 26, 2012

Hunger Games Premiere, New Hat, Unoffial movie productions, :)

Heyo! I'm back!So on Thursday night/ Friday morning I went to the midnight premiere with a few of my friends! We've been counting down to this for a finniking looooooooooooooooooooong time (hehe hunger games nerd pun). We got there a few hours early and had to wait but it was totally worth it :) It was so much fun waiting too. My friend Zac and I played a few games on my iPod and then we laughed and talked and we all started to play a Hunger Games card game but it took us like the whole rest of our time to even figure out the directions. ;) haha.
Seneca Crane from the Hunger Games.
I'm in love with this man's beard ;D

I also got a new hat this weekend! Its really comfy, fun and cool ;) And a new haircut ;)


So I found this really cool unofficial movie production 'dealio' on Facebook. They have a YouTube account so you can watch all they're videos there. You should check them out! Pretty dang 'shnazy' :D
Heres the link to their facebook page:
Bean Man Productions

I hope you've all had a good weekend and have a good week! Have you seen the Hunger Games yet? Did you go to the premiere? What'd ya think? Let me know! I love hearing from you! :D
~McKenna

No comments: