Saturday, September 3, 2011

High School!

I finished the 1st week of Highschool! On Monday I started my first day as  a Freshman in High School! :D Its super fun so far! Escpecially the off campus lunches!
I am really enjoying High School so far and can't wait to experience more! :) High School is keeping me busy though so I won't be posting as often. :)
Do you remember your freshman year of highschool? Or did you also just recently experience your first day aswell? let me know how it went! I love to hear from you!

3 comments:

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

high school is the best! :]
--karly
www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

McKenna said...

Thanks! Im super excited about it! Its only the 2nd week in and Im LOVING it! :D

Teenage Blogger Central Admin said...

High school is way more fun. We start at 13 here, so it's scarier, but still much more fun! As for off-campus lunches - if only!