Monday, December 5, 2011

STILL HERE!

Omg! (sorry that was very 'teen-y text talk') ;) So I cant believe I haven't posted something in soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (OK I think ya get the point ;)) long! I've just been soo busy! I recently had my first ever photography show for first Friday! Yay! Ill have to post the pictures I showed on here soon! Just wanted to let ya know im still here and I dont plan on going anywhere for awhile haha. Keep checking back and talk to you soon! Have a good rest of the week! p.s. I will also be posting my pic for 11/11/11!

Ok untill I see ya heres a riddle to keep your minds moving! ;)

A man jumps out of a window of a 20-story building. He falls all the way to the ground below, and lands on solid concrete with nothing to cushion his fall. The man gets up, still alive and completely uninjured. How is this possible?

Ill give ya the answer the next time I post. Untill then try to figure it out without searching it and let me know what you think in a comment below!

No comments: