Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Puppy Dog Kisses

This past weekend, my grandmother came over to visit! It was so fun and very nice to see her again! But just Saturday, a big suprise took place. We were renting the movie Rango and had just gone to the grocery to get some food and such, when my grandma spotted a sign on the bulletin board. 3 Jack Russel Tarrior's for sale. My grandmother had been wanting a dog sometime soon and her favorite kind was a Jack Russel. So, naturally, she was interested. We wrote down the number and called the owner after getting our grocieries. Later that night, my mom, grandma and I went to see the puppies.
My grandmother ended up falling in love with the runt of the 3 puppy litter and bought him right there on the spot. He is the cutest little puppy and so playfull and sweet. Eventually, after a LOOOOOONG time of thinking, the little pup got a name. Randgo. Since if we had never rented the movie Rango and saw the add for the puppies in the grociery store, Rango would have never become my grandma's! How cute!

No comments: