Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Changes and a new book

Hey everybody. So recently I've been making a lot of changes to my blog. I just want to find something unique and that fits me. Please bare with me while I find what I truly want my blog to be.

So the other day I was at the bookstore and a book caught my eye. Blogging for Bliss ~ create your own online journal ~ a guide for crafters, artists & creatives of all kinds By Tara Frey (Lark Books). After flipping through a few pages, I found the book to be quite interesting. So, I bought it and took it home with me. I've only read to page 36 but I have found some good information and creative blogs in the book. Blogging for Bliss lists and talks about many blogs. I found a few that looked very interesting. So I looked them up. I am now following a few of them and very much enjoying them. I am loving the book and would suggest you read it if you are thinking about starting, are getting, or have a blog. The book has some very good information. So why not check it out! :D

No comments: