Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wowwie! Early Christmas list. ;)

I was checking out some videos on portrait photography yesterday when I came across someone who was talking about using Lensbaby lenses. They were talking about how they loved the diversity and that these lenses where perfect for taking senior photos. So, interested, I decided to look these babys up (no pun intended haha).

You can check the website out here.

I instently fell in love with these wonderfull lenses! I love how much control you have over your picture and how different each one looks! After I looked at some of the pictures people have taken with these lenses I knew these lenses where going on my christmas list!

The photo gallary can be seen here. I escpecially love the double glass optic portraits but they are all REALLY awesome!

I guess I gotta start saving now! :D Or I guess I could wait 'till Christmas and ask for them as a gift....but that seems so far away! ;) Hehe

So what do you think of the lenses? Have any of you used these lenses before? Give me your feedback! I love to hear from ya!

No comments: