Friday, July 15, 2011

An EPIC conclusion

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. Possibly the best movie they've made so far. (In my opinion atleast) ;) That movie was so powerfull. I felt so many emotions watching that movie! I even cried at parts! I know that might sound sortof dorky but its true. What a great movie!
We all made shirts to support one of our favorite characters. One of my favorites was Ron Weasley and now after watching the last movie, I have another favorite....Severus Snape. :)


Bouncing on the trampoline, waiting to go to the theater.
And what good would a sleepover be without a little food fight. A tray of vegitables sat on the table and the carrots were just too tempting. One you had a carrot in your hand, all you had to do was squeeze the end untill it flew into the air! We did this so many times and eventually, three had landed in my cup! ;) So fun though!

No comments: